If you suspect that a material in your home or business premises contains asbestos and would like to know for certain, we offer an asbestos testing service that allows you to send us a small sample for analysis at one of our preferred UKAS accredited laboratories.
As the material you want testing might contain asbestos, you need to take the following precautions as a minimum:
- Dampen the material to be sampled using a wet sponge or water spray
- Wear a suitable face mask to prevent breathing fibres
- Scrape or break a small piece of the material into a resealable polythene bag, such as a sandwich bag
- Place a label on the bag stating your name and the address where the sample as taken from
- Place the labelled bag inside another resealable bag and label this one in the same way
- Wash any tools you have used in running water
- Send the sample to us at the address below
The cost of asbestos testing is £36 per sample and this includes VAT.
We have three payment options available below:
1. Asbestos Testing Cheque / Cash Payments
- Please make cheques payable to “Commercial Property Surveys Ltd”
- For your protection, we do not recommend that cash is sent by post, but if unavoidable, please use recorded delivery.
2. Asbestos Testing Telephone Payments
- Call 0121 711 7110 and pay by credit / debit card.
- All major cards are accepted and we do not store any card details once payment is processed.
- A receipt will be sent immediately by email by our bankers.
3. Asbestos Testing Pay Online
Samples should be sent, along with payment or payment receipt to:
Commercial Property Surveys Ltd
Unit 3 Radway Industrial Estate